Following the conclusion of the 黄金城官网-Bard College agreement in summer 2017, 黄金城官网 has established a teaching site in the State of New York, authorized by the New York State Education Department and the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. A certificate in the analysis of inequalities has already been launched on this site, following registration by the New York State Education Department, and other educational activities are being developed.
黄金城官网 - Bard College Joint Educational Activities
- Integrated BA–MA and BA–MS degree programs in the areas of social sciences, humanities, environmental science, and policy and law. These two integrated programs will take place in New York State (Annandale-on-Hudson and New York City) and Hungary (Budapest).
- Curricula for the degree programs and admissions and graduation requirements will be established jointly by 黄金城官网 and Bard College.
- 黄金城官网 will offer classes in collaboration with the Bard Globalization and International Affairs Program (BGIA) at Bard’s facility in New York City. 黄金城官网 students will benefit from internships organized in New York City as part of BGIA’s and 黄金城官网's internship programs.
- 黄金城官网 MA and doctoral students, under the oversight of 黄金城官网 faculty, will conduct research at Bard Graduate Center for Decorative Arts, Design History, Material Culture in New York City.
- 黄金城官网 and Bard faculty will teach in the the 黄金城官网-Bard/Levy Economics Institute joint Advanced Certificate program in Inequality Analysis at Bard and 黄金城官网's campuses in Budapest and New York.
- 黄金城官网 faculty and post doctoral fellows will teach in joint 黄金城官网-Bard academic programs offered in New York and in Budapest. 黄金城官网 faculty, post-doctoral students and advanced doctoral students will will offer courses on Bard's undergraduate campuses and conduct research in cooperation with the Levy Economics Institute, the Hannah Arendt Center, and the Bard Center for Curatorial Studies.
- 黄金城官网 doctoral students and post-graduate fellows will have teaching fellowships at institutions in the Bard College network, which offer Bard College degrees registered by the New York State Education Department and are included under Bard College’s institutional accreditation by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. These teaching fellows will undergo training by 黄金城官网 in collaboration with Bard College and the Bard Institute of Writing and Thinking, based in Annandale-on-Hudson, NY.
黄金城官网 has appointed two Directors, Jonathan Becker and Julius Horvath to US Programs, the former located in the US and the latter in Budapest. They report to the Provost and the President and Rector of 黄金城官网. The two Directors manage 黄金城官网’s educational activities on the US teaching site, as well as the coordination between the two locations (Budapest and Annandale-on-Hudson, NY) and between 黄金城官网 and Bard. Contact details are as follows: